If you have your success story, do email me at alhanfee@ipsacademy.org for publishing here
STORIES OF GRASS ROOT INVENTORS ARE INVITED. Please email at hanfeesirji@ipsacademy.org

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Career Objectives

Soft Skills
    Effective Communication Skills
    Personality Development (Think Like A Winner)
    Team Building (Leadership Development)
    Effective Stress Management (Do a Favour for You)
    Effective Time Management
    Supervisory Skills Development (Shop Floor Staff)
    SMART Worker / Work Culture & Productivity (Workers / Operators)


href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5Catul.B%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml" rel="File-List">

 Seeking a position where I can apply the knowledge that I have learned and explore my abilities, skills, sense of dedication towards my duties and to excel in field of Teaching.
To display the best of my technical and academic and creative skills with attaining individual as well as organizational goals. To be an asset for the organization I am working for.


Objective
Seeking a challenging position that will enhance my career whereby I can utilize my current skills and make a significant contribution to organization with strong work ethics and diligence. I am enthusiastic to learn and develop my skills in any kind of environment. I am reliable, punctual and helpful. I enjoy learning new skills and procedures in order to become more versatile. I also feel in carrying out individual tasks to achieve goals. I like challenges as they enable me to test my strengths and prove myself.


Key Skills
An effective communicator with excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills. Good technical knowledge. Able to write and clear concise process documentation Navigate a large network of contacts to find the right person or team to resolve uncommon issues. Liaising with customer and the principles. Managing teams, incorporating bonded team work and managing healthy environment. Very good analyzing and problem solving competence. Proficient in Windows XP, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, Internet Explorer. Having excellent verbal communication and writing skills

To impart knowledge to management student gained during my education & work experience in last couple of years. Long term objective is to pursue Doctorate in Finance.

Objective
Dedicated and technically skilled business professional with a versatile administrative support skill set developed through experience as an Assistant Manager and Deputy Manager.
Excel in resolving employer challenges with innovative solutions, systems and process improvements proven to increase efficiency, customer satisfaction and the bottom line.
Offer advanced computer skills in MS Office Suite and other applications/systems.
Key Skills
Office Management
Teambuilding & Supervision
Staff Development & Training
Policies & Procedures Manuals 
Report & Document Preparation Spreadsheet & Database Creation
Underwriting
Bookkeeping & Payroll 
Records Management
Meeting & Event Planning
Inventory Management
Expense Reduction






To be a successful professional in the field of pharmacy and get into work in the modern, advanced and aggressive world with devoted and bound up people. According to me, that will help to represent myself totally and to make realize others about my potential by modernize technical skills through different challenging aspects.
To become a part of a well organized Institution where I can apply my reliable, trustworthy, numerate and meticulous skills to provide benefit to the students as well as the Society and make them quick learner.
-          To make worthwhile contribution to your organization utilizing the knowledge gained so far and continuously upgrading the same for the benefit of the organization and self-satisfaction.
-          To undertake challenging tasks in an organization that will benefit from my initiative, capabilities and knowledge and that offer rewarding career opportunities.
-          To adapt myself to the present scenario of the organization and to make it reach the pinnacle of success by utilizing all my professional and technical aspects of education.

To obtain a challenging position in seeking the platform to render services to the best of my ability.
To begin my lecturer career at a highly-reputed and eminent educational institute and to gain exceptional career move ahead through long efforts and performance regularity.
To achieve an entry level position in an organization which provides growth and opportunity as well as over all development.
To seek challenging and growth opportunities so as to exploit  my  talents in the best working environment for the emergence as a competitive professional and serve the very purpose of the organization.
To consistently get involved in the process of innovation, development and learning.
To be a part of an ever-growing organization and a sincere member of the team committed to achieve the organizational goals.
 
Seeking a position in the institute to utilize my skills and ability, from mentoring the students and sharing knowledge with them.
Intend to build a career with leading corporate of hi-tech environment with committed &
dedicated people, to exhibit my potential in the field of Pharmacological Research relating to Pharmacodynamics, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacotherapeutics, Pharmacovigilance, and Pharmacoeconomic study, as well Isolation, Characterization, Evaluation and Standardization and related aspects of drugs based on the combined approaches of\ exploitation and exploration, through allied approaches.

To obtain a challenging position in pharmaceutical company where Ican utilize my knowledge for the growth of organization. 



Intend to build a career in a hi-tech environment with committed & dedicated   people, which will help me to explore myself fully and realize my potential. Willing to work as a key player in challenging & creative environment.
  

To achieve a position to utilize my skills and abilities in the Pharmaceutical field that gives professional growth and justify my abilities through hard work and sincerity.
I want to work with higher responsibilities & challenges in an inspiring work culture, where I can effectively put to use my technical knowledge and analytical skills, so that I can add value to my organization and I can evolve as a better and more refined professional.
To seek a challenging and growth oriented career where I can apply my knowledge into practice, which provides unlimited scope for learning new skills and becoming a good professional.


 To work as a contributor with a common goal of upgrading scientific system and thereby serving the humanity for a better world. 
A position that utilize my knowledge and skills for the achievement of institute goals and enables me to learn, grow and to implement my views which can be helpful for your institute.
  • Challenging position in a growth oriented organization which offers diverse job responsibility in Pharmaceutical science using my skills as a responsible, efficient motivator of successful pharmacy teams.
  • To dedicate the knowledge gained from academics and experience and to work with the giants to explore the sea of Pharmaceutical technology.
  • To acquire a position to utilize my skills and abilities in the institute and to seek every opportunity that offers professional growth, while being creative, resourceful and flexible.   



Develop myself as a knowledge leader, to attain a position of authority and responsibility and accomplish complex tasks by employing intellectual and emotional strength.” Learner For Life”



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment