If you have your success story, do email me at alhanfee@ipsacademy.org for publishing here
STORIES OF GRASS ROOT INVENTORS ARE INVITED. Please email at hanfeesirji@ipsacademy.org

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Akshat Khamparia - Promoter of CHESS Culture in India

Akshat (International Master ) alumni B.Com IPS Academy Indore,  is well known to me since last 5 years. Born on 09 – 02 – 1989 in Katni, Dr. Khamparia Chowk, Jalpa Ward , son of Shri Anil Khamparia & Smt. Saroj Khamparia. His coach is Shri P. R. Pattanaik . His hobies are Reading & Music. He is studing B.Com in IPS Academy, Indore . Being my best student we are in touch for 3 years. He always share his achievement with me. He noted me that he is always supported at many ends by  Chairman Ar. Achal K. Choudhary.
Whenever he hold any achievement Akshat comes to me with his devotiness " Sir I did " " I have won this & that ". He has his world of Chess, He is Fide Master "A honour for Madhya Pradesh India". World Chess Federation awarded him - Fide Master . His International Elo Rating is 2287 (as per April 08 list) .
It is my desire to introduce Akshat with all those people who are outside the world of Chess. His grand ambition is to be a Super Grand Master and to promote chess culture in INDIA. By reading my words if you feels to congratulate him email him at akshat9@gmail.com.




 Source http://susanpolgar.blogspot.com/2011/05/khamparia-takes-first-place-and-im-norm.html



No comments:

Post a Comment