If you have your success story, do email me at alhanfee@ipsacademy.org for publishing here
STORIES OF GRASS ROOT INVENTORS ARE INVITED. Please email at hanfeesirji@ipsacademy.org

Monday, June 13, 2011

kshitij Jatale

Kshitij Jatale
Engineering &  Photography


It  was coincidence that my parents gifted me a  digital camera , getting an unexpected gift become a challenge , and beyond the challenge  a question raised , what  shall I  use  this camera for ?  I started clicking snaps of no use .  Since I was finding difficulties,  than after  whatever   I  click, I begun to loving it, some of my friends and family members  praised  my snaps, They said “ Yaar Kshitij tu to Expert ho gaya” and these sentences blown into me and  photography was transformed  as a healthy hobby. I come in contact with some of  my senior faculties (they don’t like that their names to be mention) . They motivated me , they shoulder me , one of them helped me in providing a platform and thus I brought up a blog kshitij-jatale.blogspot.com  as  “ Engineering & Photography “.  I put  full efforts to enhance my photography skills  with my graduate technical degree B.E. in Fire & Safety Engineering, from renowned  “ IPS Academy Indore” M.P. India. 
This summer   I am participating in  National Geographic  “Vales Eye on  Sustainability “ Global Photo Contest -  photography  competition , submitted snaps  for my blog at scratchmysoul.com and planned for public galleries etc.

kshitij-jatale.blogspot.com













2 comments: