If you have your success story, do email me at alhanfee@ipsacademy.org for publishing here
STORIES OF GRASS ROOT INVENTORS ARE INVITED. Please email at hanfeesirji@ipsacademy.org

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Ritesh Agarwal - An Entrepreneur, Innovator(Scientist), Author, Techie, Web-Builder

Nothing can be and can not be one and similar at the same time and I am, I am Ritesh Agarwal.

An Entrepreneur, Innovator(Scientist), Author, Techie, Web-Builder and not to forget a 12th Grader too. He started when he was 13 working with Telecom giants Bharti Airtel at Orissa. Four years down the line he has successfully run a start-up RA Group(currently under subsidy evaluation under his new firm Fortune Growth Partners) that engages itself into Technology and Corporate Sectors with a good client network; has authored a book which he defines as Entrepreneurial Authorship that he wrote in just 6 days and is a best-seller now, recognized as a child scientist at the Indian National Science Congress and also attended the Asian Science Camp(a confluence of leading young scientists with Nobel Laureates). He is currently on his way to launch his larger corporate body of International Business Growth Partners and would be leaving for USA this fall for the further growth of his Business once done with his school education at St. Johns School,Kota,Rajasthan.

Apart from that games like basket ball, public speaking, writing are my other interests. And overall learning is the best skill I feel has been a part which leads me to all the successes I had in my short life time.


Exposure to fields like Engineering and Technology to Business and from Research to Writing and speaking gave me a quite

nice/interesting viewpoint to the world. I love to see Engineering & science from a commercial perspective and vice versa. This vision reflects in almost all of my projects and research work as well. In short, "I do what I love and I love what I do". 

       For the bottom-line-- "I am a winner!".


http://www.riteshagarwal.com/
http://www.fortunegrowthpartners.com/
http://www.sifuniversal.org/
http://www.flipkart.com/indian-engineeri...


17 year old Entrepreneur and CEO of Worth Growth Partners Ritesh Agarwal on consulting foreign companies that are entering Indian Markets
Thursday, 19 May 2011 19:25 YourStory Team

No comments:

Post a Comment