If you have your success story, do email me at alhanfee@ipsacademy.org for publishing here
STORIES OF GRASS ROOT INVENTORS ARE INVITED. Please email at hanfeesirji@ipsacademy.org

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Aakash Gupta in Guinness Book of world records

I am Aakash Gupta student of Sharad Pawar International School, Pune doing International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP). I have my record in Guinness Book of world records for longest Guitar Marathon which last for 113 hours. I also have my record in Ripley's Believe it or not book, Limca Book of records and Asia book of records for the longest guitar marathon for 73 hours 15 minutes.

I also established my record for longest mathematics marathon which lasts for 40 hours in which I solved mathematical problems from grade 9 till engineering level.

I am also writing a book titled "Possibility of Impossibilities, A book on Astrophysics and Astronomy"  which exclusively focuses on the future of our planet Earth, our solar system, and our universe as a whole. It also encourage the readers about the formation of a Unified Theory, a theory that rules over all the other theories and possess the capability to answer all the unanswered questions in the field of Physics.

Apart from my extra-curricular activities such as singing, playing guitar, skating, swimming and athletics, I am also well in studies. I obtained 94% of marks in grade 10 ICSE Board Examinations from St. Peter's College, Agra and maintained first position in grade 11 by obtaining 4.6 GPA out of 5.  

I also did an internship with Scoutek Ltd, England, an agency and a research center located in UK, in the field of Aerospace.

I want to do Aerospace Engineering after completing grade 12 which I consider to be one of the best field of research. And therefore I am very keen to gather more and more information from this field and understand its technicalities.

I have been awarded by several honors such as Agra Ratan Award, Rising Star of the year 2010, Agra Arjun Award etc. I have also been awarded by Amitabh Bachchan and by the spouse of Mr. Hamid Ansari.

Recently my mother, Mrs. Chhaya Gupta, has also made a record in Limca book of record for making a longest greeting card named" Indian culture Card" measuring 135.14 m long and 1.45 m wide.



Three World Records in Guinness Book of World records for Longest Guitar Marathon. The latest one lasts for 113 hours.
·         Record in Asia Book of records for longest Mathematics Marathon, by solving 678 problems from selected chapters from Std IX to engineering level which lasts for 40 hours.
·         Won 100% scholarship Award to complete IB diploma Programme. 
·         Currently doing a project with Scoutek Ltd, England.
·         Writing a Book on Astrophysics and Astronomy.
·         Obtained third position in Meritus Scholarship Exam.
·         Obtained 1st position in the college in Mathematics Olympiad and 30th in the State.
·         Participated in Cyber and science Olympiads.
·         Winning full attendance Award since 5 years.


4 comments:

  1. congratulation aakash..keep it up...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. u know aakash mene tumhare Guitar record se bahut kuch sikha hai...or me dekhne bhi aaya tha...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a matter of great pride for all of us

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a matter of great pride for all of us

    ReplyDelete